Our returns policy
PROMOTING CUSTOMER CONFIDENCE!
Thank you for shopping and supporting this site. The Secret Art Loft and their associated traders wish to ensure that you enjoy the experience of shopping with us. We hope that you will find us courteous and helpful and that the wide choice and variety of goods and services on offer represent good value. It is our intention that you will not have any problems with your purchases, but should any problem arise the law entitles you to certain protection when shopping online. Full details can be found through your local trading standards office.
• Goods sold as new must not be faulty and must work satisfactorily.
• Goods must be safe and fit for the purpose for which they were purchased.
• Goods must be as described either verbally or on the label or packaging or otherwise.
• Services must be as described and carried out in a proper manner with the provider using reasonable skill and care and carried out within a reasonable time and at a reasonable price.
HOWEVER, YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION OR REDRESS IF:
• You have simply changed your mind over the colour, style, size etc of the article, seen a cheaper product elsewhere or have no further use for the goods.
• The goods contained defects which were made known to you at the time of purchase or as described by a notice.
• The goods have been mistreated or used for a purpose for which they were not intended.
If you are not satisfied with the goods or services you have received from
any trader whilst shopping on this site contact email@example.com or call her on 07857207105 and explain the problem fully. In most instances the problem is usually satisfactorily resolved at this stage. Please do not make your way to the postal address unless pre-arranged as you may have a wasted journey.
If you do not wish to follow this advice, you may of course seek your own independent professional advice. However, free advice on any consumer related matter is available from the local Trading Standards Office.